Clinitrim 5 truly is a breath of fresh air. The dietary supplement industry is rampant with baseless claims, faulty science, and outright fraud. Consider the claim we read recently on a certain diet pill site: “If you aren’t down to your high-school size in three weeks, you’ll get your money back!” Are they for real? You could drive a Mack truck through all the logical holes in that claim.
Or what about the companies that claim you’ll lose some massive amount of weight in just a few days? They’re probably hawking some laxative that will give you the runs (and by runs, I don’t mean a desire to go running — it’s something different).
Clinitrim 5, from research I’ve done, is the only dietary supplement available on the market today that offers five (that’s where they get the 5, how catchy) compounds that are clinically proven to promote weight loss:
- Guarana, Yerba Mate, and Damiana – while neither group (actual or placebo) changed their diet, they experienced an average of 11 pounds in 45 days.
- Glucomannan – 20 obese subjects were Buy Trim Life Keto Pills given glucomannan with 8 ounces of water for two months and experienced 5.5 pounds of weight loss on average.
- 5-HTP – Three pounds lost in five weeks, also another study demonstrated patients’ ability to stick with their nutritional plans easier.
- 7-Keto DHEA – Bodyfat decreases by 1.8% (7-Keto group lost three times more fat than the control group).
- CitriMax, Gymnema Sylvestre, Chormemate – Average weight loss was 15 pounds over an 8 week period.
You can see the demonstrated ability of Clinitrim to knock some pounds off of pretty much anyone. With Hype 101 being the required course for most diet pill companies, Clinitrim breaks itself out above the rest by providing solid, scientifically-backed research supporting their product. I’ve recommended Clinitrim to friends and family and they’ve seen results in line (some more, some less) with what the Clinitrim studies stated. My hat goes off to Clinitrim for doing it right.